Gravesend West Street: 1909
The entire site north of the running lines, and part of that to the south, was taken over by the then newly-formed ''Imperial Paper Mills''. The ''SE&C Pier'', marked on the above, still
survives today (for now). Of note is the tramway along Overcliffe, complete with passing loops, and the narrow gauge system of the Lime Works.
Return to the Kent Rail Homepage or alternatively, check for Updates.
Website & Copyright information - Links - Contact the Webmaster